ARLIS/NA MOQ 2017 FALL MEETING – FRIDAY NOVEMBER 24TH 2017
You are cordially invited to the ARLIS MOQ annual Fall meeting, which will be held at the Canadian Centre for Architecture in Montreal.
AGENDA OF THE DAY
- 10h-10h30 : Registration
- 10h30-12h : Meeting. The agenda of the meeting will be shared with prior to the event.
- 12h-13h30 : Lunch. The lunch is offered by ARLIS/NA MOQ.
- 13h30-14h30 : Guided tour of the exhibition.
- 14h45-16h30 : Open session with CCA’s archivists and librarians
CONFIRMATION OF YOUR PRESENCE
Please confirm your presence by sending an email to email@example.com before Friday, November 17th.
- In the email please indicate if you have any food allergies or intolerances or any specific needs (i.e. vegetarian).
- Indicate if you have items to add to the agenda.
- If you need help planning the trip to Montreal, please let us know.
The meeting is free for students, and 15$ for any MOQ member or guest. You are encouraged to pay meeting fees in advance via the MOQ Paypal account but you can also pay cash at the meeting.
We look forward to seeing you on the November 24th!