To join or renew your membership in ARLIS MOQ
1. Pay the membership fee with a credit card through PayPal or by cheque.
Payment by cheque: Please make cheque out to ARLIS/NA MOQ and send it to:
Redpath Library Building
3459 McTavish Street
2. For both new and renewing members please fill out our online membership form
3. Don’t forget to sign up for our listserv to stay informed about news and upcoming events!
Membership to ARLIS/NA MOQ covers the full calendar year, January to December.
Some of the benefits of joining ARLIS MOQ include:
- Networking opportunities with practicing library and information specialists in the fields of art, architecture and visual resources;
- The possibility of gaining valuable volunteer experience working on committees, special projects, or publications;
- The opportunity to participate in 2 annual meetings held in or around Montreal, Ottawa and Quebec City;
- An increased awareness of issues and concerns in the art library field;
- Access to a members-only listserv that announces upcoming events, projects, and career opportunities;
We welcome students, emerging professionals and retired members.
ARLIS/NA and ARLIS MOQ – what’s the difference?
ARLIS/NA, Art Libraries Society of North America is the North American organization, which covers Canada, the United States and Mexico. Joining ARLIS/NA allows additional benefits such as reduced conference fees, a subscription to the official journal Art Documentation and opportunities to connect with professionals across North America.
To be a full voting member of ARLIS MOQ, one must hold membership in both ARLIS/NA and ARLIS MOQ. Voting members are entitled to participate in chapter events, apply for professional development awards and to a vote in practical and policy decisions that affect the association.
To join ARLIS/NA, please visit the website of the Art Libraries Society of North America.