“Activities” highlights the various awards that are open to Chapter members as well as information regarding our bi-annual meetings. Programmes for our past meetings are listed, and some include photos!
Members who wish to post announcements regarding events or activities on the ARLIS/NA MOQ website are invited to send us details by email.
Please send us the following information and documentation :
- Name of the event or activity;
- Date(s) and times or duration;
- Address (street and city);
- Name(s) of organizer(s);
- Contact information for the organizers;
- One scanned image relating to the event or activity: 72 dpi (maximum width of 600)
- A short summary of the event or activity in English or French: maximum of 50 words. Summaries can be written in both languages: maximum of 100 words;
- A URL address to enable the reader to link to website of the event or activity (optional).
Disclaimer: ARLIS/NA MOQ is not responsible for the accuracy of the information that is submitted, and reserves the right to edit any information for publishing purposes.
Send your submission to: firstname.lastname@example.org